Indian Music Therapy – Certification Course
NEXT BATCH TO COMMENCE IN: June-July 2022
REGISTER HERE for the NEXT BATCH
LAST DATE for REGISTRATION: To be declared
Course Level: Intermediate
For Admission, Write to Us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
***Participants in our previous batches of Indian Music Therapy – Certification Course included Medical Doctors, Post-doctoral fellows, Doctorates, Musicians, Professionals, MBA, Psychologists, Yoga practitioners, Biomedical professionals, Clinical Psychotherapists, Special Educators, IT Professionals, Lawyers, 15 years old music therapy enthusiasts and more ***
ABOUT THE COURSE:
Music Therapy is one of the emerging fields in India today. This is the time to learn the therapeutic influence of our scientific music system blended with techniques, modern science and implementable knowledge. Applied Indian Music Therapy – Certification Course aims at offering applicable knowledge of therapeutic aspects of Traditional Indian Music that is helpful for improving symptoms and conditions associated with children having special needs, adults, elderly, professionals and others.
- >> Music Therapy Fundamentals & Application || Why Music Therapy & How Music Therapy Works || Music Therapy for Rehabilitation || Pre-work / Initial Evaluation
- >> Indian Music Therapy – Core & Details || Sound, Speech & Hearing || Common Disorders – Diverse Ages || Tools, Techniques, Multiple Therapeutic Modalities || Comparative Music Therapy Studies || Understanding Indian Raag Therapy & It’s Proper Usage
- >> Music Therapy Types & Modes || Designing Targeted Indian Music Therapy and Administering || Recording Observation || Science Behind Music Therapy – Brain and More
- >> Multiple Practical Sessions, Original Examples || Case Studies & Research Paper Discussion || Multiple Assignments || Dissertation/ Research Paper
- >> Graduates, Postgraduates, Doctors
- >> Post Graduation Diploma/ Certificate in Psychology, Psychiatry, Sociology, Social Work, Counselling, Rehabilitation, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and Others is an Added Advantage
- >> Knowledge of Some Indian Music Genre (Singing/ Playing Instruments)
- >> DURATION: **Course Work Duration (4 months) + Dissertation/ Research Project (3 months) – Total : 7 Months
- >> SESSIONS: Two Sessions Per Week : Saturday & Sunday : (Timings TBD) for the coursework . For dissertation, individual sessions are conducted as required along with sessions for project discussion, presentation etc.
- >> MODE of COURSE DELIVERY: Online: Mixed Mode: Video-Led (10%) + Virtual Contact Sessions (90%)
- >> FEES (ONLY for INDIAN NATIONALS; OTHERS PLEASE MAIL US for DETAILS):
**Total INR 14500 : Break-Up – [INR 10000 for Course work including Virtual lab + INR 1500 for Assignments + INR 3000 for Dissertation/ Research project)].
***Interested participants from outside India, please mail us @ email@example.com
- >> Video-led Sessions (Variable Length) – Around 4/ 5 hours in Total
- >> Virtual Live Sessions – at least 32 Hours
- >> PDF Materials
- >> References and Links
- >> Assistance in Dissertation/ Research Project (Additional Hours)
WHO SHOULD TAKE UP THE COURSE:
- >> One who has passion and compassion for another fellow person
- >> Who can commit to the cause and be ‘patient’ with people
- >> Who has urge to know and do research on Indian Music Therapy
- >> One who wishes to take India’s rich musical tradition forward through applicable modalities
ABOUT THE TRAINER:
Ruma Chakravarty, the author of “Music Therapy With Indian Music (Essentials & Sources) – Volume 1” is a passionate Indian Music Therapist practicing for over 15 years. She is a PhD Scholar and conducting her research in the field of multidisciplinary studies of Indian Music Therapy [She holds Master’s Degree in Biophysics]. Before setting up Factorize, she has worked in Research and Analytics, Coaching and Training domains for over 22 years in corporate sector and as independent consultant.
She is also an internationally certified practicing Leadership Executive Coach (trained by John Mattone, one of the top most globally recognized leadership coaches), NLP practitioner and holds professional certifications from national and international organizations/ institutes. In addition, she is working and is collaborating with others on research projects in Indian Music Therapy and Executive Coaching.
Please Visit the Profile of Ruma Chakravarty @: http://rumachakravarty.factorize.in